• My most recent consulting job was to find diverse personal war stories for an graphic novel pilot.
• I provided dialogue from the Oval Office tapes of President Lyndon B. Johnson for use in the graphic series Z-Men. The first of the series was released in June 2015; for more information go to doubletakeuniverse.com.
• I researched materials on the 1870s for a graphic novel, including newspaper accounts of an election-day race riot and images of streetscapes, buildings, interiors and costume for use by artists.
• I examined files at the Third Street Music School Settlement and found photographs for their 120th Anniversary gala.
• At the request of a composer I found an anti-prostitution speech from the 1840s for use as song lyrics.
• I delivered original content and images of girls’ clothing from varying historical periods and places for a computer game published by IBM & Crayola.
• As a freelance historian at the History Channel I wrote classroom guides to coordinate with videos and researched a film for use at Independence National Historic Park.
• I created an exhibit on women’s organizations for the Women’s City Club of New York.